Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Silver Spring Nut

My, Silver Spring has become famous.  My mom who lives in Aleppo, Pa (litterally smaller than a pin prick on a piece of paper)  watched the story on the news.  Her comment to was "His name is James Lee, I wonder if he is the same James Lee I know."  I wanted to say, "I don't think he is from the backwoods of West Virginia or Pennsylvania.  Mom doesn't get out much.

Ok, I know we all have passions and can be fanatical about them BUT we don't go off the wall and hijack, kidnap, or take hostages to prove our point.  We all know there are better ways to get our point across.  What the hell was he thinking, and what reality was he in?  Certainly not in the same realm we are.

Come on, he was angry with Discovery Channel's programing?  THEN DON'T WATCH THE SHOW!!! He had a history of going after Discovery Channel, you would think they would take measures in the attempt to prevent something like this.  Granted, you never know what, when, who etc will come about, but in today's world, you can't be too careful.

Luckily for everyone involved, with the exception of James Lee, no one was hurt. I feel sorry for the family of James Lee, they have a lot to deal with and unfortunately, people will try and hold them accountable.  I thank God that none of the hostiges or any of the workers were hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment